Australia Day – “MOCK battle” – 26 January 2011
During Seaworks Open Week (www.seaworks.com.au/), Enterprize and Young Endeavour met off Point Gellibrand (Williamstown) to engage in some friendly manoeuvres and cannon salutes
- Overnight 25/26 Jan: Enterprize was alongside Workshops Pier
- 1100h 26 Jan: Enterprize departed with passengers for sail-in-company and cannon “engagement”. Location was close to shore off Point Gellibrand, Williamstown.
- 1400h: “Mock battle”- manoeuvres and exchanged cannon fire between ship
- 1500: Young Endeavour and Enterprize berthed at Workshops Pier
- 1500 – 1900: Young Endeavour and Enterprize were open for public viewing
- Lady Cutler attended with passengers for viewing ship manoeuvres and ferrying public from Docklands to Seaworks for Boat Show/Open Day.